Join us as we discover good food wherever the our journeys take us. Here's to good food, good friends, and good memories!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Dinner at Home, thanks Julia for Moules Marinière recipe

I was sitting at work, nearing the end of a busy day, and was craving mussels, didn't really feel like going out...so I headed to a nearby Whole Foods and headed straight for the seafood counter, so glad to find a lovely lady willing to find me 50 really good looking mussels. And then I headed home, with some herbs and other necessary items...


soaked the mussels, just like Julia said

While they soaked I put all the necessary ingredients, white wine, butter, scallions, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, and added some Roma tomatoes into my favorite pot.

Added the mussels and served it along with a crusty loaf of french bread.



OK, so it is not a top 100 but it is a great easy meal to have at home, my craving as a result of eating mussels at Brabo for our first top 100 visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Quest: To Find Good Food, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena